Exhibitor & Sponsorship Information
- Engage face-to-face with your target audience
- Build awareness or introduce new products, services and research
- Network with the experts in cancer care and connect with the leaders of tomorrow
- Increase brand visibility
- Generate sales leads
- Gynecologic oncologists
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
The Western Association of Gynecologic Oncology (WAGO) invites you to showcase your company’s products and services, as well as continue to grow or create new partnerships with the conference attendees.
RESERVING EXHIBIT SPACE
Click Here to complete the online form along with your payment in U.S. dollars in the form of a credit card. Full payment must be submitted within thirty (30) days of your accepted application.
EXHIBITOR RULES & REGULATIONS
Click Here to download the WAGO 2023 Annual Meeting Exhibitor Rules & Regulations.
The Annual Meeting includes individuals from community practices and academic centers as well as those currently completing fellowships or residencies. Over 200 attendees are expected to participate in the 2022 meeting, including:
• Gynecologic oncologists
• Medical oncologists
• Radiation oncologists
Exhibit Space Package ($7,500)
• One (1) 6-foot skirted exhibit table, two (2) chairs, & one (1) wastebasket
• Two complimentary exhibit badges and two discounted badges at $250 each, per booth.
• Company name and booth number will be listed in the electronic program book
• Designated exhibit hours
• Breaks, Breakfasts, and Posters held in the
YOUR PRESENCE AT THE ANNUAL MEETING WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
• Engage face-to-face with your target audience
• Build awareness or introduce new products, services and research
• Network with the experts in cancer care and connect with the leaders of tomorrow
• Increase brand visibility
• Generate sales leads